This is the story of a homeschooling city girl, trading in her Saks 5th life of luxury for farm tack and homesteading! My family, new farm critters and I will share our successes, failures and crazy stories during this new chapter of life!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Move In!

So, when the time came, we began the packing and moving process!
WHEW!!  What a process!
Especially when I believed the kids were packing, but they came down the stairs like this...


... Actually, their sense of humor always keeps me going!

We had to pick the pumpkin that was randomly growing beside the driveway of our previous house!  We have no idea how it got there... but we had watched it for months!

We went dumpster diving to snag boxes from local liquor stores!  I think we snagged every available box from here to the Mason Dixon line.

Then, we MOVED!  Don't ask me why Stonewall Jackson made the move in a Santa Clause suit.  I still don't know.  It was a very confusing time for all of us, I suppose.

U unpacked for days.  Actually, who am I kidding?  I'm STILL unpacking, a full 3 weeks after move-in!

No comments:

Post a Comment